Wanaka Golf Course is a popular choice for anyone wishing to experience Central Otago Golf Courses.
Whether you are visiting the Queenstown Lakes area for a skiing holiday or a golfing getaway, be sure to add one of Otago’s top Golf Courses to your itinerary.
Wanaka Golf Course is an experience you just can’t afford to miss out on. We are an ‘Open Club’ welcoming and encouraging all golfers. We invite you to share in the totally rewarding golfing experience in a breathtaking location.
Facilities available for visitors
- 18 great holes
- Additional Pitch&Putt 5 hole course.
- Hire clubs including an executive selection
- Hire buggies
- Hire carts
- Extensive Practice facilities; Range/Chipping & Putting practice areas
- Bar and catering usually open 10am to 6pm (Tuesday to Saturday over Winter)
- Coaching Professional and fully stocked golf shop
- Car park for all sizes of vehicles
Visitors are welcome to join in local competitions, to access competition times go to the membership page.
We operate a smart, casual dress code and request the use of golf shoes, preferably using soft spikes.usually
Snow Pass: Winter casual golf pass
You may wish to play casual golf but not wish to become a member for various reasons. For information about this casual green fee pass and the options/rates snow pass poster 2023
About the area
For more information on other Tourist activities in the area visit Lake Wanaka Tourist Bureau www.lakewanaka.co.nz