Whether you are visiting the Queenstown Lakes area for a skiing holiday or a golfing getaway, be sure to add one of Otago’s top Golf Courses to your itinerary. Wanaka Golf Course is an experience you just can’t afford to miss out on.
Wanaka Golf Club is an ‘Open Club’ welcoming and encouraging all golfers. We invite you to share in the totally rewarding golfing experience in a breathtaking location.
Facilities available for visitors
- 18 great holes
- Hire clubs including an executive selection
- Hire buggies
- Hire carts
- Bar and catering most often open 10am to 6pm Tuesday to Saturday over Winter
- Coaching Professional and fully stocked golf shop
- Car park for all sizes of vehicles
We request all visitors check with the Pro Shop for a starting time, phone(03) 443 7888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors are welcome to join in local competitions, to access competition times go to membership
We operate a smart, casual dress code and request the use of golf shoes, preferably using soft spikes.
Pro Shop Hours
Weekdays 8am – 6pm, Weekends 8am – 6pm, Open Christmas Day
Green Fee rates:
- NZ Affiliated – $50 (18 Holes) or $35 (9 holes) must belong to an actual NZ golf course, not a virtual club.
- Flexiclub and other non golf course affiliated members $75 (18 holes) or $40 (9 holes)
- Others – $85 (18 holes) or $45 (9 Holes)
Executive Set $45.00 (18 holes) $30.00 (9 holes)
Standard Set – $30.00 (18 holes) $20.00 (9 Holes)
Yamaha Electric or Petrol Carts available at $40 to hire for 18 holes and $30 for 9 holes.
Please ring Alan Rose, the Club’s “AAA” Professional for tee bookings and lessons 03 443 7888 – contact us
For more information on other Tourist activities in the area visit Lake Wanaka Tourist Bureau www.lakewanaka.co.nz
Snow Pass / Covid-19 Pass: Winter 2020 casual golf pass
You may wish to play casual golf but not wish to become a member for various reasons. For information about this casual green fee pass and the options/rates. Please click here snow.covid pass poster 2020