Fairway Motel & Apartments are convenient to stay at while playing our course, being adjacent to the course. Visit their website www.fairwaymotel.co.nz
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Central Otago Ladies Championships – Monday 29th March 2021
- Please see below for your division’s draw.
- Please bring cash for your entry fee on the day.
- Please pay for TWOS separately
- Cafe and Bar is open for service during and after your round. This is own care.
- Nearest The Pins is OPEN on all Par3 holes.
- DRAW SILVER 36 HOLES
- DRAW BRONZE 18 HOLES
ANZ Private September Tournament 2021
LADIES – Sunday 5th – Wednesday 8th September 2021
- Sunday 5th – Stableford / 4BBB
- Monday 6th – Stableford
- Tuesday 7th -4BBB
- Wednesday 8th – 36 Hole Championship
MEN – Saturday 4th, Friday 10th & Saturday 11th September 2021
- Saturday 4th – 36 Hole Championship
- Friday 10th – 4BBB
- Saturday 11th – Stableford
- The draw changes, especially for the men, so please ensure to check it again the night before you play. See below.
To view information on how to download the Wanaka Golf Club App on CLUBAPPSNZ go to https://wanakagolf.clubapps.co.nz/install/
- List of Sponsors, please spend your winning prize vouchers at these businesses click here
Findlay Sidekick Business House Golf 2020/2021
- Convenor – Phil Selby
- Sponsor Findlay Sidekick – Chartered Accountants
- Team Captains from last season have all been emailed the entry form for the 2020/2021 season. Once it is determined if any of these teams are not returning, it will be advertised here if there is any space for new teams.
- OPEN to 9 hole and 18 hole members and non-members.
- Commences 29th October 2020. Round 2 starts Thursday 14th January – Thursday 25th March 2021
- If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Phil Selby, then he can be contacted on 443 5948 or 021 950461 to arrange collection of your prizes.
Skip Johnston Contracting – New Year Open Tournament
- Saturday 9th January 2021, mixed open day. Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop prior to Christmas, times from 7am – 1.30pm
2021 Dropping Inn Mixed Opening Day
- Saturday 30th January 2021
- Allan McCraw Trophy – Mixed 4BBB
- Men’s 4BBB
- Club Closed – Members only. Only Full Members can win the Trophies.
2021 Men’s Club Championships
Semi Finals Saturday 27th March, Finals Sunday 28th March 2021
- Junior A
- Junior B
Hirepool Charity Classic Trilogy 2021
- 19-21 March 2021 – Three Day – mixed
- contact Bill Hore – firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 445 8277
- Entry Form 2021 click here
- Draw 2021 click click here
- Live Auction Items click here
- Silent Auction Items click here
The Draw for Sunday is still being finalised so will be uploaded next week. Please note on Sunday you play as 2 Teams of 4 in 8’s.
So only Player A will be named in each Team.
- 12th April – 16th April 2021
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka courses.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz or www.parnz.co.nz
- Enter the 12th – 16th April 2021 event here
Galloway & Still Building Ltd Nine Hole Ladies Tournament 2021
- Thursday 6th May 2021
- Enquiries to Stephanie Still (03) 443 1182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Harcourts Wanaka Womens Open Tournament 2021
- Friday 7th May 2021
- Entries to Kathryn Liggins 021 253 0357 or email email@example.com (subject line : May Tournament)
- Morning Tea 10.15am onwards., Tee Off 11.00am
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday 29th May 2021
- Enter by putting name up on list in the Club House from 28th April -8th May
Eula Dunnage Memorial Trophy
- Sunday 22nd August 2021
- Open to club members with Full Membership only, please register on club notice board
Dropping Inn Kerr Trophy 18 hole Tournament 2021
- Saturday 30th October 2021. Mens & Ladies, closed to members only
- Place name on Club Notice Board to enter
Wanaka Junior Tournament 2021
- Sunday 5th December 2021
- 3, 6, 9 (Handicap & Non-Handicap) & 18 Hole Competitions
- Entries to firstname.lastname@example.org