Club House – Function Venue Hire Information
The clubhouse provides facilities and comfortable surroundings for members and visitors to relax after a game of golf. The Club also allows the function venue to be utilised by non-members for a range of different event/function activities including breakfast or luncheon meetings, seminars, dinners, birthdays, weddings and other gatherings.
The Wanaka Golf Club has one large rectangular entertainment area, with floor to ceiling, north facing windows at one end, revealing magnificent views of the lake, mountains and Wanaka Township below. The club house is licensed for a maximum of 200 people.
Function Venue Features:
- Seating capacity for up to 150 guests inside the Clubhouse (200 standing).
- The room offers indoor/outdoor flow to the sunny, sheltered patio area which has outdoor tables and chairs to seat up to 16 people.
- Full bar and catering facilities
- Fully carpeted floors
- Overhead Projector & large screen as well as a flat screen TV presentation facility.
- Long burner and an open fire.
- Plenty of parking.
For function venue Catering and Menu options please contact our Food and Beverage Manager on (03) 443 7888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Price schedule for Private Function/Event Hire (closed to golfers)
(prices are GST exclusive)
- Morning Rate (half day) – $200.00 Available Mondays, Fridays and Sundays from 8am – 1pm
- Afternoon Rate (half day) – $200.00 Available Mondays, Fridays, Sundays from 12pm – 6pm and Thursdays from 1.30pm – 6pm
- Evening Rate – $500.00 *
- Friday (day and night) rate – $800.00
* Available any evening, however set-up commencing time will depend on club events. For example, members may be in the clubhouse up until 5pm or 6pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays, so set-up on these days can not commence until about the time they are leaving i.e. 5pm or 6pm. Monday, Thursday (outside of Business House Golf), Friday and Sunday occasions are ideal.
Wedding Function Venue Hire
For weddings and functions that require our facilities to be closed to members and golfers while the food preparation and set-up of the club house is in progress.
For functions that do not require the clubhouse to close to golfers and members – where normal WGC trading can continue, reduced rates are available. Please enquire with Wanaka Golf Club Management on 03 443 7888 ext 2 or email@example.com