Club House – Function Venue Hire Information
The clubhouse provides facilities and comfortable surroundings for members and visitors to relax after a game of golf. The Club also allows the function venue to be utilised by non-members for a range of different event/function activities including weddings, breakfast or luncheon meetings, seminars, dinners, birthdays and other gatherings.
The Wanaka Golf Club has one large rectangular entertainment area, with floor to ceiling, north facing windows at one end, revealing magnificent views of the lake, mountains and Wanaka Township below. The club house is licensed for a maximum of 200 people.
Function Venue Features:
- Seating capacity for up to 150 guests inside the Clubhouse (200 standing).
- The room offers indoor/outdoor flow to the sunny, sheltered patio area which has outdoor tables and chairs.
- Full bar and catering facilities
- Fully carpeted floors
- TV presentation display facility and microphone.
- Long burner and 2 large heat pumps.
- Plenty of parking.
- All Food & Beverages can be supplied by WGC. We tailor a menu to suit your budget.
For function venue Catering and Menu options please contact our Food and Beverage Manager on (03) 443 7888 or email@example.com
Price schedule Clubrooms Hire Fee (closed to golfers)
(prices are GST exclusive, bookings are subject to availability)
- Morning Rate (half day) – $200.00 Available Mondays, Fridays and Sundays from 8am – 1pm
- Afternoon Rate (half day) – $200.00 Available Mondays, Fridays, Sundays from 12pm – 6pm and Thursdays from 1.30pm – 6pm, Tuesdays only in summer.
- Evening Rate: This is dependent on which day of the week due to loss of normal income. A Hire rate is applied on a case by case basis depending on your event requirements.
It is best to phone and discuss your function in order to receive the information you need. Please enquire with Wanaka Golf Club Management on 03 443 7888 ext 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org