The course at Wanaka Golf Club is set in spectacular alpine scenery.
The front nine is blessed with views over Lake Wanaka township to the lake and mountains beyond.
The back nine has more of a parkland feel with tree lined fairways and views of Mt Iron, Mt Gold and the Cardrona Valley. Snow-capped peaks surround the course in winter, but the climate in Wanaka ensures it is playable all year round.
Course facilities comprise:
- Practice range- Open 8am to 5pm each day
- Pro Shop – Fully stocked with golfing products open 8am to 6pm each day
- Golf Equipment hire- Carts, Trundlers, Clubs (including Executive sets) are available
- Phone the Professional Alan Rose for bookings (03) 443 7888
- For upcoming course events see Tournaments
- For information on future improvements to this golf course, please browse our Course & Dev. Plan November 2018
To find out about your NZGA handicap and the system click on www.golf.co.nz
For the most up to date course information – check out our page on the NZ Golf website
Front 9 Flyover
Back 9 Flyover
Course overview slideshow
Swipe to view each hole
Divot & Pitchmark advice
Please watch this video to learn how to repair and replace divots on fairways, and pitchmarks on greens