Club Days (Late January – Late November annually)
- Tuesday Report at 9 AM for a 9:15 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:30 AM for a 10:45 AM start
- Thursday 9 hole ladies Report 9:00 AM for a 9.15 start
(Winter) Report 10:00 AM for a 10:30 AM start
- Saturday Business Women Report 8:00 AM for an 8:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 11:00 AM for an 11.30 start
- Wednesday Report 11:30 AM for a 12:00 NOON start
- Thursday 9 hole men Report 8.30 AM for a 8.45 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:00 AM for a 10:15 AM start
- Saturday Report 11:30 AM for a 12:00 NOON start
Members Induction Video
Please watch this video to familiarise yourself with the club facilities and tee booking procedures.
Cancellations / Club App NZ
In the case of weather conditions affecting the play of any club event, the committee will firstly send an App notification to the alert group for that club day. See below for how to download the Club App. Staff will update the main phone land line 443 7888 extension 4 is updated weekly with daily events/cancellations during winter. The Club Professional will be advised, so when in doubt please enquire at the Pro Shop.
All members who play on Club Days should download the Club App for your smart mobile phone or tablet/ipad. The ClubApp can be downloaded for free onto your device. click here
Follow all prompts to download the app. Once in the app, to subscribe to the golf days that you would like to receive notifications/alerts about within the app.
Subscription rates are the same for Men and Women.
Note: Current subscription rates run from 1 September 2023 to 31 August 2024
- Full Membership: $942 All rights and privileges.
- Under 40 year old Membership: $752 all rights and privileges. Need to show ID.
- Country Membership: $526 Must continue to be a Full Member of another NZ club for the year and reside at least 25km away. All privileges except Club Champs/Special Trophies. Cannot bring visitors on a Guest Rate.
- Midweek Membership: $716 Play on weekdays only, excluding Tuesday Ladies
- Nine Holer’s Membership: $565 Play of 9 holes only, Participation in the weekly 9 Hole competition and use of the clubhouse and facilities
- Under 30 year old NZ Resident Membership: $477 all rights and privileges. Need to show ID. NZ Residents Only.
- Junior Membership Under 19: NZ Residents only $77, Age to 18 years inclusive.
- International Juniors: $495 no pro rata, or for Winter Junior Visitors please look at the Snow Pass options below:-
- Snow Pass is available for Visitors during Winter (May-Oct annually)
Subscriptions are inclusive of GST .
- For new members joining after October subs are Pro-Rata and a joining fee applies to Full, U40, Midweek, Nine Hole and Country Members.
- A Snow Pass Green Fee ticket is available to our winter casual golfers, save $$$ on green fees with this pass during May – Oct. Note the Pass is not unlimited play, max 3 rounds per week. Contact the Pro Shop for details.
- For Terms & Conditions please click on the following link snow pass poster 2023
For more information about joining our club please contact us
For a Membership application form please Application for membership 2023
Remember to check the club house notice boards for fixture notices, team sheets and Tournament info. Also download the member club app to keep updated. Please ensure we have your correct email address and please whitelist the email address we use to communicate to members as firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the Wanaka Golf Club Programme Booklet is available at the club house
Irrigation Levy from 2020/2021/2022
- All members contributed to the Irrigation Project of 2020, over 1 – 3 years. Members who resigned during 2019/2020 who return during 2023/2024/2025 to re-join will also be charged the Levy.
- Irrigation Levy Information click here