Wanaka Golf Club – Welcome
The Wanaka Golf Course is a picturesque 18 hole golf course surrounded by mountains and overlooking Lake Wanaka. It is nestled above the township of Wanaka, only a 45 minute drive from Queenstown in the heart of the Queenstown Lakes region. Wanaka GC is home to 950 members and hosts plenty of happy holidaying green fee players. Course maintenance is of a very high standard here, and as Central Otago continues to grow as a golfing destination so too does Wanaka Golf Club.
The course was established in 1922 down in the common. It then moved up the hill in the 1930’s extending to Faulks Terrace and Stone Street then in 1967 nine holes were established across the road in Wanaka Station.
Overlooking the 5th green towards Lake Wanaka and the mountains beyond.
The Wanaka Golf Club offers:
- Challenging 18 Hole Course with some of the most spectacular views in New Zealand
- Hire of Clubs, Carts and Trundlers
- Practice Range with a 250m driving range, and lessons are available
- Pro-Shop – fully stocked with the latest golfing equipment and clothing. Staffed by NZPGA Professionals, open 8am – 6pm each day.
- Corporate and Twilight Golf competitions as well as a full calendar of competitions for members
- Bar and catering – usual hours are 11am – 6pm Tuesday to Saturday (closed when course is closed), with very friendly service and spectacular views from the deck.
- Clubhouse Hire for events
Video Intro to Wanaka Golf Club
Wanaka Golf Club App
Stay up to date with the latest news from the club, including tournament news and frost delays, with the new Wanaka Golf Club App
Telephone: 03 443 7888 (international: +64 3 443 7888)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries.
Or to make a tee booking email: email@example.com