Wanaka Golf Club is an essential stop on every golfers itinerary. The course offers a special challenge year-round; exquisite scenic beauty and an exhilarating experience.
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Skip Johnston Contracting New Year Open Tournament
- 3rd January 2015, mixed open day.
- Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 – 8 March 2015 -Three Day- mixed
- contact Bill Hore – email@example.com or 03 443 8137
- Click here for the draw
- 13th – 17th April 2015
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka Golf Courses
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz
- 30th April 2015
- Enquiries to Lyn Leary on – email@example.com or (03) 443 7925
Jim & Libby’s Womens Open Tournament
- one day 6th May 2015
- Entries to Viv Grant on firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 443 5269
Wanaka Annual September Tournament 2015
- Sponsored by – ANZ Private Bank
- Womens section 7 – 9 September 2015
- Mens Section 10 – 12 September 2015
- draw last updated 5.10pm Fri
- Click here for the RESULTS
Jae Services Business House Golf
- Convenor – Wal Shuttleworth, Sponsor Jae, for your cleaning, pest control, flooding issues.
- For information and to book a team entry contact the club office on 443 7888 or email us at email@example.com
- Starts November 2014 – Round 2 starts 15th January 2015
- The weekly results can be viewed on this page in the left blue banner. If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Wal Shuttleworth, then he can be contacted on 443 5344 to arrange collection of your prizes.
- OPEN to Wanaka Golf Club members
Opening Day 24th January 2015
- Mixed club day
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday 16th May 2015
Alivate 27 Hole Tournament
5th December 2015. Mens & Ladies.