Wanaka Golf Club is an essential stop on every golfers itinerary. The course offers a special challenge year-round; exquisite scenic beauty and an exhilarating experience.
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Nancy MacCormack 2017
Wanaka Junior Tournament 2017
- Sunday 3rd December 2017
- 3, 6, 9 (Handicap & Non-Handicap) & 18 Hole Competitions
- Entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skip Johnston – Wanaka Firewood New Year Open Tournament
- 7th January 2017, mixed open day.
- Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop from 7am – 1.30pm or email email@example.com
Ladies Club Championships 2017 still to be finalised
- 2016 Ladies Championship Draw
- 3 – 5 March 2017 -Three Day- mixed
- contact Bill Hore – firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 445 8277
- Hirepool Entry 2017 click here
- Hirepool Draw 2017 click here
Mount Michael Cehttp://wanakagolf.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Hirepool-Draw.pdfntral Otago Autumn Golf Classic
- 3 – 7 April 2017
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka courses.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz
- 4th May 2017
- Enquiries to Margaret Maddison (03) 443 9029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim & Libby’s Womens Open Tournament
- Friday 5th May 2017
- Entries to Viv Grant on email@example.com or (03) 443 5269
Wanaka Annual September Tournament 2017
- Sponsored by – ANZ Private Bank
- Womens Section 4 – 6 September 2017
- Mens Section 7 – 9 September 2017
- Ladies Max. Handicap Index 33.5 (Course 36), Men Max. Handicap Index 28.2
- Accommodation beside Wanaka Golf Club (click here
- Click here for Online Entry Form
ParNZ NZ Mixed Foursomes – Labour Weekend 2017
- Entry form is on website for PARnz http://parnz.co.nz/tournaments/
- For any enquiries contact Denise Langdon 0275662385 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAE’s Business House Golf 2016 /2017
- Convenor – Wal Shuttleworth, Sponsor Jae, for your cleaning, pest control, flooding issues.
- If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Wal Shuttleworth, then he can be contacted on 443 5344 or 0276787566 to arrange collection of your prizes. OR PICK UP PRIZES WITH YOUR TEAM SCORECARD THE FOLLOWING WEEK FROM THE PROSHOP.
- OPEN to 9 hole and 18 hole members and non-members.
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday 20th May 2017
- Enter by putting name up on list in the Club House from 1st May -18th May or email Marg Read on: email@example.com
Alivate Restaurant & Bar – 27 Hole Tournament
18th November 2017. Mens & Ladies, closed to members only