Wanaka Golf Club is an essential stop on every golfers itinerary. The course offers a special challenge year-round; exquisite scenic beauty and an exhilarating experience.
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Skip Johnston Contracting New Year Open Tournament
- 4th January 2014, mixed open day.
- Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop or email email@example.com
- 6 – 8 March 2015 -Three Day- mixed
- contact Bill Hore – firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 443 8137
- Click here for an entry form
- 7th – 11th April 2014
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka Golf Courses
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz
- 8th May 2014
- Enquiries to Lyn Leary on – firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 443 7925
Jim & Libby’s Womens Open Tournament
- one day 7th May 2014
- Entries to Viv Grant on email@example.com or (03) 443 5269
Wanaka Annual September Tournament 2014
- Sponsored by – ANZ Private Bank
- Womens section 1 – 3 September 2014
- Mens Section 4 – 6 September 2014
- Click here to download RESULTS
- Convenor – Wal Shuttleworth
- For information and to book a team entry contact the club office on 443 7888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starts November 2013 – Round 2 starts 9th January 2014
- The weekly results can be viewed on this page in the left blue banner. If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Brian Collinson, then he can be contacted on 443 7089 to arrange collection of your prizes.
- OPEN to Wanaka Golf Club members
Opening Day 25th January 2014
- Mixed club day
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday 17th May 2014
Alivate Kerr Trophy Foursomes
6th December 2014. Mens & Ladies.