- Fairway Motel & Apartments are convenient to stay at while playing our course, being adjacent to the course. Visit their website www.fairwaymotel.co.nz
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Nancy MacCormack 2018
- Tuesday 13th March 2018 Draw
Wanaka Junior Tournament 2018
- Sunday 2nd December 2018
- 3, 6, 9 (Handicap & Non-Handicap) & 18 Hole Competitions
- Entries to email@example.com
- Results 2017 click here
Skip Johnston – Wanaka Firewood New Year Open Tournament
- Saturday 5th January 2019, mixed open day. Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop prior to Christmas, times from 7am – 1.30pm
Ladies Club Championships 2018
- 15 – 17 March 2019 -Three Day- mixed
- contact Bill Hore – firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 445 8277
- Entries open from January, priority given to existing teams.
- 2018 Entry Form click here
- 2018 Results with Photos
- 8 – 12 April 2019
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka courses.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz or www.parnz.co.nz
- ENTER ONLINE HERE With PaR nz
- For more info about PaR nz running this event for 2018 click here Tournament Overview 2018
Galloway & Still Building Ltd Nine Hole Tournament
- Thursday 3rd May 2018
- Enquiries to Margaret Begg (03) 443 2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament Details click here
Harcourts Wanaka Womens Open Tournament
- Friday 4th May 2018
- Entries to Viv Grant on email@example.com or (03) 443 5269
- Results 2018 click here
Wanaka Annual September Tournament 2018
- Womens Section 3 – 5 September 2018, Ladies Max. Handicap Index 33.5 (Course 36)
Ladies Day 1 Sableford & Day 2 4BBB Full – email admin@wanakagolf to be added to wait list
- Mens Section 6 -8 September 2018, Men Max. Handicap Index 28.2
- Accommodation beside Wanaka Golf Club (click here
- Online Entry Link FOR MEN’S 36 HOLE CHAMPS ONLY NOW – Click on the link below and open hyperlink https://goo.gl/forms/34pUrFqkHisHpOom1
- Entry Form 2018 (for Printing only) click here
- DRAW click here
- Men’s Draw on Website on Monday – Stableford off Tee No.1 & 10 from 10.30am, 4BBB rolling start from 9am
JAE’s Business House Golf 2017 /2018
- Convenor – Phil Selby, Sponsor Jae, for your cleaning, pest control, flooding issues.
- If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Phil Selby, then he can be contacted on 443 5948 or 021 950461 to arrange collection of your prizes.
- OPEN to 9 hole and 18 hole members and non-members.
- Dates for 2018/2019 season yet to be finalised, likely 1st Nov start. Teams must register and pay at Admin Office prior to 10th October to secure team tee slot. Unfortunately we can not accommodate all teams that enter as we can’t fit more than 184 players on the course for one night.
- Mixed club day, most likely 26th January 2019
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday 19th May 2018
- Enter by putting name up on list in the Club House from 1st May -18th May or email Marg Read on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Wanaka Cruises – Eula Dunnage Memorial Trophy
- Open to club members with Full Membership only, Sunday 10th June 2018 – please register prior to 11.30am
17th November 2018. Mens & Ladies, closed to members only