- Fairway Motel & Apartments are convenient to stay at while playing our course, being adjacent to the course. Visit their website www.fairwaymotel.co.nz
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Nancy MacCormack 2019
- Tuesday 12th March 2019
Wanaka Junior Tournament 2019
- Sunday 1st December 2019
- 3, 6, 9 (Handicap & Non-Handicap) & 18 Hole Competitions
- Entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Results 2018 click here
Skip Johnston – Wanaka Firewood New Year Open Tournament
- Saturday 5th January 2019, mixed open day. Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop prior to Christmas, times from 7am – 1.30pm
Ladies Club Championships 2019
- The finals are 17-19 September 2019
- 15 – 17 March 2019 – Three Day – mixed
- contact Bill Hore – email@example.com or 03 445 8277
- Entries open from January
- 2019 Entry Form click here
- 2019 Online Entry – click here
- 2018 Results with Photos
- 8 – 12 April 2019
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka courses.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz or www.parnz.co.nz
- ENTER ONLINE HERE With PaR nz
- For more info about PaR nz running this event for 2018 click here Tournament Overview 2018
Galloway & Still Building Ltd Nine Hole Ladies Tournament 2019
- Thursday 2nd May 2019
- Enquiries to Stephanie Still (03) 443 1182 or email email@example.com
Harcourts Wanaka Womens Open Tournament 2019
- Friday 3rd May 2019
- Entries to Viv Grant on firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 443 5269
- Results 2018 click here
Wanaka Annual September Tournament 2019
- Womens Section 2 – 4 September 2019, Ladies Max. Handicap Index 33.5 (Course 36)
- Mens Section 5 – 7 September 2019, Men Max. Handicap Index 28.2
- Accommodation beside Wanaka Golf Club (click here
JAE’s Business House Golf 2018 /2019
- Convenor – Phil Selby, Sponsor Jae’s – for your cleaning, pest control, flooding issues.
- If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Phil Selby, then he can be contacted on 443 5948 or 021 950461 to arrange collection of your prizes.
- OPEN to 9 hole and 18 hole members and non-members.
- Round 2 starts Thursday 17th January 2019
- Mixed club day, most likely 26th January 2019
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday 18th May 2019
- Enter by putting name up on list in the Club House from 1st May -18th May
Lake Wanaka Cruises – Eula Dunnage Memorial Trophy
- Open to club members with Full Membership only, Sunday 9th June 2019 – please register prior to 11.30am
9th November 2019. Mens & Ladies, closed to members only