Wanaka Golf Club is an essential stop on every golfers itinerary. The course offers a special challenge year-round; exquisite scenic beauty and an exhilarating experience.
If you are looking for accommodation near the golf course and right in town, Wanaka Holiday Accommodation has two 2 bedroom holiday homes for short term stays. Ideal for groups or families. Please visit www.wanakaholidayaccommodation.co.nz
The Club operates a full golf calender, which includes several Open Tournaments. OPEN to all with a NZGA handicap.
Nancy MacCormack 2018
- The dates for 2018 have not been finalised yet
Wanaka Junior Tournament 2017
- Sunday 3rd December 2017
- 3, 6, 9 (Handicap & Non-Handicap) & 18 Hole Competitions
- Entries to email@example.com
Skip Johnston – Wanaka Firewood New Year Open Tournament
- Saturday 8th January 2018, mixed open day.
- Entries – starting sheet in Pro Shop prior to Christmas, times from 7am – 1.30pm
Ladies Club Championships 2017
- Qualifying rounds are 1st, 8th and 15th August. The finals are 19-21 September 2017
- 23 – 25 March 2018 -Three Day- mixed
- contact Bill Hore – firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 445 8277
- 9 – 13 April 2018
- Alexandra, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Queenstown & Wanaka courses.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Web: www.centralotagogolf.co.nz
- Enquiries to Margaret Maddison (03) 443 9029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim & Libby’s Womens Open Tournament
- The date for 2018 is still yet to be finalised
- Entries to Viv Grant on email@example.com or (03) 443 5269
Wanaka Annual September Tournament 2017
- Sponsored by – ANZ Private Banking
- Womens Section 4 – 6 September 2017 – Day 1 & Day 2 now full, ring 03 443 7888 / or email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the waiting list. Day 3 spaces still available.
- Mens Section 7 – 9 September 2017
- Ladies Max. Handicap Index 33.5 (Course 36), Men Max. Handicap Index 28.2
- Accommodation beside Wanaka Golf Club (click here
- Click here for Online Entry Form
ParNZ NZ Mixed Foursomes – Labour Weekend 2017
- Entry form is on website for PARnz http://parnz.co.nz/tournaments/
- For any enquiries contact Denise Langdon 0275662385 Email: email@example.com.
- For information on holiday houses to hire near the golf course visit www.wanakaholidayaccommodation.co.nz here are some photos Wanaka Holiday Accommodation, Little Street
JAE’s Business House Golf 2017 /2018
- Convenor – Phil Selby, Sponsor Jae, for your cleaning, pest control, flooding issues.
- If you have won prize vouchers and can’t make it to the clubhouse at 5pm or 8pm the following week to see Phil Selby, then he can be contacted on 443 5948 or 021 950461 to arrange collection of your prizes.
- OPEN to 9 hole and 18 hole members and non-members.
- Mixed club day, late January
- Open to club members only.
- Saturday mid May 2018, date yet to be finalised.
- Enter by putting name up on list in the Club House from 1st May -18th May or email Marg Read on: firstname.lastname@example.org
27 Hole Tournament (yet to find a new sponsor)
18th November 2017. Mens & Ladies, closed to members only