FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT – Permanent Part – Time.
– Passion for cooking
– Good people skills
– Physically fit – able to move kegs and lift heavy trays
– Able to work unsupervised and also as part of a team
– Flexible with working hours (will include weekend work)
– Bar Manager’s Certificate preferred
– If you are a keen Golfer a reduced rate Membership may be able to be negotiated as part of your package.
Summer Hours (Nov – April) Approx 30 hours per week
Monday: Usually closed through most of the year. Exception is OPEN Mondays from 28 Dec to 18 Jan 2015
Tuesday: 10am to around 6pm (varies depending on close time)
Wednesday: 10am to around 6pm (varies depending on close time)
Thursday: Your day off throughout most of the year, apart from evening work from approximately 4pm to 11pm
during November – March (not during Xmas and N Year). You are required to work this.
Friday: Your day off
Saturday: 3pm – close
Sunday: Usually closed through most of the year, but open for approximately 7 Sundays throughout the year
plus OPEN Sundays from 28 Dec to 18th January 2015.
Winter Hours May – Oct–Approx 20 hours per week
Reduced hours due to later golf starts.
Same as above except closed on Mondays and Sundays (unless a club event). Also no Business House golf on Thursday nights, so same hours as Tuesday for a Thursday.
Tournaments – Must be available to work
– Hirepool Charity Tournament Fri 6th March to Sun 8th March 2015
– Central Otago Autumn Classic – Mon – Fri 13-17 April 2015
– September Tournament – Mon – Sat – 7-12 September 2015.
Able to cover the Food & Beverage Manager’s Annual Leave in Winter
Please apply in writing to Lynette Christie the Food & Beverage Manager by the 26th September 2014. To PO Box 182 Wanaka or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries to 443 7888 ext 3 before midday.