FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER – Permanent Full – Time.
– Cooking, Baking, Food prep. Hands on Kitchen experience, bar service.
– Customer service, professionalism, cleanliness and presentation
– Manage a team of 3-4 staff, set rosters, train, motivate, review staff
– Purchasing of all food, liquor and supplies, managing stock takes, rotation.
– Some administration and computer skills an advantage for budgeting for events and analysing profitability of the operation.
– Bar Manager’s Certificate preferred. Food Hygiene training an advantage
– If you are a keen Golfer a complimentary Membership may be able to be negotiated as part of your package.
Summer Hours (Nov – May) Approx 43-50 hours per week
Monday: Usually closed through most of the year. Exception is OPEN Mondays from 27 Dec to 17 Jan 2016 to cater to the Xmas/New Year swell
Tuesday: 10am to around 5pm (varies depending on close time)
Wednesday: 10am to around 6pm (varies depending on close time)
Thursday: 10am to around 5pm (except 14 weeks, Nov – March, with a 3 week break over Xmas/N Year, for Business House Golf which means close time is around 10pm)
Friday: 11 to around 7pm
Saturday: 10 to around 7pm
Sunday: Usually closed through most of the year, but open for approximately 7 Sundays throughout the year for tournaments plus OPEN Sundays from 27 Dec to 17th January 2016.
Winter Hours June- Oct–Approx 35 hours per week
Reduced hours due to later golf starts, and course closures make the cafe/bar close some days.
Same as above except closed on Mondays and Sundays (unless a club event). Also no Business House golf on Thursday nights, so same hours as Tuesday for a Thursday.
Tournaments – Must be available to work
– Hirepool Charity Tournament Fri 6th March to Sun 8th March 2015
– Central Otago Autumn Classic – Mon – Fri 13-17 April 2015
– September Tournament – Mon – Sat – 7-12 September 2015.
Able to take Annual Holidays in Winter every year, ie. June, July or August
Please apply in writing to Kim Badger the Manager by the 25th May 2015. To PO Box 182 Wanaka or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries to 443 7888 ext 2 or 027 6644648