THE POSITION CURRENTLY VACANT IS FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER 23/1/17
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER- FULL TIME average 43 hours per week
– Cooking, Baking, Food prep. Hands on Kitchen experience and bar service.
– Customer service, professionalism, Food safety Hygiene training a requirement.
– Purchasing of all food, liquor and supplies, managing stock takes, rotation.
– Bar Manager’s Certificate and Staff management experience a requirement.
– Manage staff rosters, train staff and effectively manage the operation meeting the required profit margins by the Club. You need to be able to run the cafe/bar operation as if it was your own business. Hours Tues – Saturday 10am – 7pm.
– If you are a keen Golfer a complimentary Membership is part of your package, along with a salary to match the level of experience and dedication to the role.
Summer Hours (Nov – May) Approx 45 hours per week, more during Tournament weeks
Monday: Usually closed through most of the year. Exception is OPEN Mondays from 27 Dec to 17 Jan 2016 to cater to the Xmas/New Year swell
Tuesday: 10am to around 5pm (varies depending on close time)
Wednesday: 10am to around 6.30pm (varies depending on close time)
Thursday: 10am – 5pm , weeks over summer on Thursday nights, 6pm – 10pm
Friday: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: Usually closed through most of the year, but open for approximately 7 Sundays throughout the year for tournaments plus OPEN Sundays from 27 Dec to 17th January 2016.
Winter Hours June- Oct–Approx 35 hours per week
Reduced hours due to later golf starts, and course closures make the cafe/bar close some days.
Same as above except closed on Mondays and Sundays (unless a club event). Also no Business House golf on Thursday nights, so same hours as Tuesday for a Thursday.
Tournaments – Must be available to work
– Hirepool Charity Tournament. 3rd-5th March 2017 Fri, Sat and Sun
– Central Otago Autumn Classic – 3rd-7th April 2017 Mon – Fri
– ANZ Private September Tournament – Mon – Sat – 4th-9th Sept 2017
Please apply in writing to Kim Badger the Manager. To PO Box 182 Wanaka or email email@example.com. Enquiries to 443 7888 ext 2 or 027 6644648