NO POSITIONS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY AS AT 19/05/2016
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT – Part Time, 16 hours per week
– Cooking, Baking, Food prep. Hands on Kitchen experience, bar service.
– Customer service, professionalism, cleanliness and presentation
– Purchasing of all food, liquor and supplies, managing stock takes, rotation.
– Bar Manager’s Certificate an advantage. Food Hygiene training preferred.
– If you are a keen Golfer a complimentary Membership may be able to be negotiated as part of your package.
Summer Hours (Nov – May) Approx 20 hours per week
Monday: Usually closed through most of the year. Exception is OPEN Mondays from 27 Dec to 17 Jan 2016 to cater to the Xmas/New Year swell
Tuesday: 10am to around 5pm (varies depending on close time)
Wednesday: 3pm to around 6pm (varies depending on close time)
Thursday: usualy no work, or cover the F&B Manager if absent. Summer Business House Golf is 14 weeks over summer on Thursday nights, 6pm – 10pm
Friday: Day off
Saturday: 3pm to around 7pm
Sunday: Usually closed through most of the year, but open for approximately 7 Sundays throughout the year for tournaments plus OPEN Sundays from 27 Dec to 17th January 2016.
Winter Hours June- Oct–Approx 15 hours per week
Reduced hours due to later golf starts, and course closures make the cafe/bar close some days.
Same as above except closed on Mondays and Sundays (unless a club event). Also no Business House golf on Thursday nights, so same hours as Tuesday for a Thursday.
Tournaments – Must be available to work
– Hirepool Charity Tournament. Early March Fri, Sat and Sun
– Central Otago Autumn Classic – Mid April, Mon – Fri
– September Tournament – Mon – Sat – usually first Monday in September.
Please apply in writing to Kim Badger the Manager. To PO Box 182 Wanaka or email email@example.com. Enquiries to 443 7888 ext 2 or 027 6644648