- Tuesday Report at 9 AM for a 9:15 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:30 AM for a 10:45 AM start
- Thursday 9 hole ladies Report 9:00 AM for a 9:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:00 AM for a 10:30 AM start
- Saturday Business Women Report 8:00 AM for an 8:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 11:00 AM for an 11:15 AM start
- Wednesday Report 11:30 AM for a 12:00 NOON start
- Thursday 9 hole men Report 8.45 AM for a 9:00 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:00 AM for a 10:15 AM start
- Saturday Report 11:30 AM for a 12:00 NOON start
Cancellations / Wanaka Golf App
In the case of weather conditions affecting the play of any club event, the staff/committee will endeavor to have this announced at the earliest stage over Radio Wanaka’s ‘Cancellations’, plus ext. 4 on the main phone line 03 443 7888 is updated with daily events/cancellations. The Club Professional will be advised, so when in doubt please enquire at the Pro Shop.
The Club recommend’s that you download the ClubApp for your smart mobile phone or tablet/ipad. The ClubApp can be downloaded for free onto your device. It has a quick link to download on the right hand banner of this page which will work if you are on a device not a computer.
Follow all prompts to download the app. Once in the app, to subscribe to the golf days that you would like to receive notifications/alerts about, please go to ‘My Clubs’ tab at the bottom right. Then hit ‘notification settings’ choose your golf days. The Club uses this APP to let members know if there is a frost delay. Once the App is downloaded, go into your device settings and turn all notifications ON for this App and show the banner as ‘Persistent’ (for apple devices) Turn sound alerts on etc. Make sure when your phone or tablet needs to run a software update, you click yes to update software, otherwise the notifications may not pop up on your phone/tablet. If you are not sure how to download the App or you want to check you have done it correctly, get a device savvy family member or friend to check it’s working for you. It will only take them a few seconds to check it.
- Irrigation Levy Information click here
Subscription rates are the same for Men and Women.
Note: Current subscription rates run from 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020 Join in August and receive 1 month free
- Full Membership: $722 All rights and privileges.
- Country Membership: $402 Must be a Full Member of another NZ club and reside 25km away. All priviliges except Club Champs/Special Trophies
- Midweek Membership: $547 Play on weekdays only, excluding Tuesday Ladies
- Nine Holer’s Membership: $434 Play of 9 holes only, Participation in the Thursday 9 Hole competition and use of the clubhouse and facilities
- Intermediate Membership: $365 Age 19-22 years (inclusive) All privileges. NZ Permanent Residents only.
- Junior Membership: NZ Residents only $60, Age upto 18 years. Could International Juniors please contact the office for options available to you
- International Juniors: $373 no pro rata, or for Winter Junior Visitors look at the Snow Pass options below:-
- Snow Pass is available for Visitors during Winter
- Subscriptions are inclusive of GST and discounted by 5% if paid in full by 30th September.
- For new members subs are Pro-Rata and a joining / Irrigation fee applies to Full, Midweek, Nine Hole and Country Members.
A Snow Pass Green Fee ticket is available to our winter casual golfers, save $$$ on green fees with this pass for unlimited golf during May – Oct. Contact the Pro Shop for details.
Remember to check the club house notice boards for fixture notices, team sheets and Tournament info. Latest Newsletter click here
A copy of the Wanaka Golf Club Programme Booklet is available at the club house.