- Tuesday Report at 9 AM for a 9:15 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:30 AM for a 10:45 AM start
- Thursday 9 hole members Report 9:15 AM for a 9:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:15 AM for a 10:30 AM start
- Saturday Business Women Report 8:15 AM for a 8:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 11:00 AM for a 11:15 AM start
- Wednesday Report 11:30 AM for an 12:00 NOON start
- Thursday 9 hole men Report 9:15 AM for a 9:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:15 PM for a 10:30 AM start
- Saturday Report 11:30 AM for an 12:00 NOON start
In the case of weather conditions affecting the play of any club event, the staff/committee will endeavor to have this announced at the earliest stage over Radio Wanaka’s ‘Cancellations’, plus ext. 4 on the main phone line 03 443 7888 is updated with daily events/cancellations. The Club Professional will be advised, so when in doubt please enquire at the Pro Shop. The Club recommend’s that you download the Wanaka Golf Club Mobile Phone APP (Golf Graffix) and click on ‘settings’ to subscribe to the club days that you would like to receive notifications/alerts about. The Club uses this APP to let members know if there is a frost delay.
Subscription rates are the same for Men and Women.
Note: Current subscription rates run from 1 September 2016 to 31 August 2017
- Full Membership: $670 All rights and priviliges.
- Country Membership: $373 Must be a Full Member of another NZ club and reside 25km away. All priviliges except Club Champs/Special Trophies
- Midweek Membership: $508 Play on weekdays only, excluding Tuesday Ladies
- Nine Holer’s Membership: $403 Play of 9 holes only, Participation in the Thursday 9 Hole competition and use of the clubhouse and facilities
- Intermediate Membership: $339 Age 18-20 years (Students 18-22 years) All priviliges. NZ Permanent Residents only.
- Junior Membership: $57 NZ Residents only, could International Juniors please contact the office for options available to you
Subscriptions are inclusive of GST and discounted by 5% if paid in full by 30th September. For new members subs are Pro-Rata and a joining fee applies.
A Snow Pass Green Fee ticket is available to our winter casual golfers, save $$$ on green fees with this pass for unlimited golf during May – Oct. Contact the Pro Shop for details.
Remember to check the club house notice boards for fixture notices, team sheets and Tournament info.
A copy of the Wanaka Golf Club Programme Booklet is available at the club house.