The club produces a fortnightly Newsletter. Newsletter-2ndJuly2015 – download to view the latest newsletter and results.
Click here for the Online calendar
- Tuesday Report at 9 AM for a 9:15 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:30 AM for a 10:45 AM start
- Thursday 9 hole members Report 9:15 AM for a 9:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:15 AM for a 10:30 AM start
- Saturday Business Women Report 8:15 AM for a 8:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 11:00 AM for a 11:15 AM start
- Wednesday Report 11:30 AM for an 12:00 NOON start
- Thursday 9 hole men Report 10:20 AM for a 10:30 AM start
(Winter) Report 10:45 PM for a 11:00 NOON start
- Saturday Report 11:30 AM for an 12:00 NOON start
In the case of weather conditions affecting the play of any club event, the staff/committee will endeavor to have this announced at the earliest stage over Radio Wanaka’s ‘Cancellations’, plus ext. 4 on the main phone line 03 443 7888 is updated with daily events/cancellations. The Club Professional will be advised, so when in doubt please enquire at the Pro Shop.
Subscription rates are the same for Men and Women.
Note: Current subscription rates run from 1 September 2012 to 31 August 2013
- Full Membership: $630 All rights and priviliges.
- Country Membership: $355 Must be a Full Member of another NZ club and reside 25km away. All priviliges except Club Champs/Special Trophies
- Midweek Membership: $475 Play on weekdays only, excluding Tuesday Ladies
- Nine Holer’s Membership: $375 Play of 9 holes only, Participation in the Thursday 9 Hole competition and use of the clubhouse and facilities
- Intermediate Membership: $315 Age 18-20 years (Students 18-22 years) All priviliges. NZ Permanent Residents only.
- Junior Membership: $55 NZ Residents only, could International Juniors please contact the office for options available to you
Subscriptions are inclusive of GST and discounted by 5% if paid in full by 30th September. For new members subs are Pro-Rata and a joining fee applies.
A Snow Pass Green Fee ticket is available to our winter casual golfers, save $$$ on green fees with this pass for unlimited golf during June – Oct. Contact the Pro Shop for details.
Remember to check the club house notice boards for fixture notices, team sheets and Tournament info.
A copy of the Wanaka Golf Club Programme Booklet is available at the club house.